Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a butter dish

I have a tendency to walk into a store, fill a cart with all sorts of things that I want, and then by the time I get to the check out stand I have managed to talk myself out of every single purchase and walk out of the store with nothing.

For the most part this doesn't really both Kyle, but every once in awhile he really wishes I would buy the things we do need.

Since we've been married I haven't bought us a butter dish. I've gotten close many times, but decided last minute that it wasn't a NEED.

I've had many friends even tell me "Bekki, you know you can get one for just a couple dollars right?"
Kyle has reminded me that even though we're on a budget we can afford butter dishes.

Well this morning the UPS man rang our doorbell with a package for me. A butter dish. It's perfect: simple and white.

Kyle takes care of me... even when I refuse to take care of us and our butter dish needs.













2 comments:

  1. Umm if this is from Target we have the same one. But Bekki... seriously? Do you need me to teach you to spend money? Because I am like EXPERT at that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's from crate and barrel, but as far as teaching me to spend money. I think one day when Kyle starts making millions ;) then I am going to hire you as a personal shopper.

    ReplyDelete