Monday, January 30, 2012

if I could take anyone to dinner

I started thinking yesterday, if I could take anyone to dinner who would it be? It was a pretty easy decision, but then I allowed myself two choices, I can choose one person who has already died and one person still living. 

My first choice: King David. He was said to be a man after God's own heart. Jesus was born of his line. I could go on and on, but I can't imagine anyone I'd want more at my dinner table. 

My second choice: ok, your all probably going to say ew! or laugh or think I'm kind of silly. But I'd take Kyle to dinner. I mean he is my favorite person.

On a little side note, tonight I have book club and we are reading the screwtape letters. I've read it before, but it was worth reading again!  I highly recommend it. I highly recommend anything by C.S. Lewis (he is one of my favorite authors) If you haven't heard of it or read it before here is a link to get a summary of the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment