Tuesday, January 24, 2012

lemon poppyseed muffins

I was feeling anything but well last night.

Kyle had been texting me throughout the day with encouragement and checking on me. He even did a little grocery shopping on his way home. 
Instead of coming home to a wife making him dinner, or really being productive in any way, he came home to me on the couch in the fetal position. 

He just held me for awhile, took care of me, and then...
Kyle baked me poppy seed muffins. I don't know if he's ever made anything more difficult than a scrambled egg. 

It was just a box mix, nothing fancy, but it took him about 15 minutes just to get it mixed together and EVENLY put into the muffin tins. 
He wanted them to be perfect for me, and they were. 


He continued to ask me if there was anything I needed.

I have a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment