Thursday, October 6, 2011

excited for Friday

Tomorrow Kyle and I leave to go camping! I am excited for a number of reasons. To explain, let me take you back to 4th of July two years ago. I thought it would be a great idea to go camping for the Holiday Weekend. I decided this in February and was laughed at by all native Californians because they knew all camping spots would be taken. Taken?! I thought, how can they be taken? You drive to a place you want to camp and you pitch a tent as long as it's public property. (At least that's how its done in Montana) Again I was laughed at. In California you have to reserve a spot WAY ahead of time, and even pay for it. Who knew you had to pay to camp....

Well we are going REAL camping. (mostly, our permits were only 5 dollars) We are parking our car and hiking in. Pitching a TeePee and going to have a great time with friends! We'll probably be spending most of the time in the teepee since there is going to be snow, but I don't care...I MISS SNOW! I just hope the hike isn't too painful, due to my soreness ( see my workout page)  I'll be back with pictures on Monday, or whenever.. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment