Monday, October 24, 2011

my nephews

I have 3 nephews and 2 nieces (1 on the way) I miss all of them SO much! but today I caught myself re-living a day I got to spend with David and Elijah.

David is my sister Katie's oldest.

Elijah is my sister Jessica's oldest. 


I got to have them all to myself not that long ago.... wish I could do that again.


they barely sat long enough to snap the picture

Elijah LOVED the chickens


wrestling on the trampoline

Elijah killed a few bumble bees with his bare hands.. he thought it was fun, surprisingly he didn't get stung

He is too much! miss him

first time he did the swing alone

what a personality
going on an adventure


In the playhouse. Notice that Elijah has toys in his hands. he climbed up the ladder over and over and refused to let go on the toys. He made it up without falling. I'm still not sure how. David thought it was so cool to be up high in a loft.

ok, I could figure out how to rotate this, but I had to post it. It's Elijah after his nap. He takes a long time to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment