Sunday, October 23, 2011

things I love about Kyle

I have a pretty fabulous husband. I'm sure every girl thinks that about their husband, and they should! But I want to focus on mine..

He loves me selfLESSly. This is a small example, but as we speak he is making breakfast so that Deborah and I both had time to get ready for church and be on time (I'm big on being on time... something Kyle is learning :) ) I didn't ask him to make breakfast or even suggest it... and of course he followed House Rule 1. The coffee is made!

I love that he knows when I want a hug and when I want space.... I pretty much always want a hug.

He talks in random accents at random times and has the corniest jokes. I am always laughing with him. He does one accent for Deb every time that she comes..

"Kyle please do the German accent." -Deb
"De Germans are good people! NOZING BAD HAPPENED" - Kyle (read in german accent)

Deb proceeds to laugh hysterically and ask him to do it over and over.

I love how he loves my family.  (another example) We'll be laying in bed and Kyle will start to kick his legs like our nephew Danny does when he's restless, then after kicking his legs, he'll look at me and say "I miss the boys"

Most importantly I love how He loves the Lord. There were 2 main things (of course it grew into many more than 2) that made me fall in love with Kyle. He loves the Lord and is Teachable. What a combination!

I am a blessed woman





 







No comments:

Post a Comment