Thursday, September 29, 2011

listening to kids...

Monday through Thursday I watch 3 different classes so that the teachers can get a break. First I watch the 1st graders. 

First Grade:

 Miss Misty "Bekki, don't let the kids have donuts for Henry's birthday until I get back"
Me               "got it"
 Miss Misty exits
Trevor (who was standing next to me listening to this conversation) "Miss Bekki, Miss Misty just told me I can have a donut."
Me              "No, she didn't, please eat your lunch at your table."
Trevor        " I don't have a lunch, so maybe I should eat the donut so I'm not starving"
Me              " Trevor, your pizza is sitting at your seat."
Trevor         " Oh, yeah...... " walks away and then tells the kids at his table, "what else do you think we could say to get a donut?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment