Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm a fatty at heart

I had the worst "fatty" moment I think I've ever had today. 

I was at work (watching lunches) like I do every Mon-Th. The first class that I watch is 1st graders. Well there is this one first grader, Max, who has a bit of a crush on me. Ok, it's a huge crush. He draws me in his family pictures. 

Anyways, today Max decided that he wanted to save me his dessert. (You already know where this is going) With the cutest little face he comes up to me and gives me his dessert and said he saved it for me. 

Yes, I took it. Yes, I'm a fatty. I took a 1st graders dessert. 

Can it get worse? Yes, it can.

How?

Well, first of all I justified it by telling myself I would hurt his feelings if I didn't take it. (as if I would have to twist a first graders arm to eat their own dessert!) Secondly, the moment I took a bite I didn't care. It was SO good. 

I'm a fatty at heart. 

I've made a vow to NEVER take from a students lunch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment