Tuesday, April 17, 2012

sick day

It's coming to the end of the school year and so people where I work are taking a little advantage of the sick days they had piled up. 

I started thinking about taking a "sick day " with Kyle. 

I got one today. Except I'm actually sick with the flu. Body aching, head throbbing, fever, nose and eyes running.. In fact I took a break from writing this short post just to rest. 

Between naps I am doing my best to clean the house so Kyle doesn't get sick. In about twenty minutes I might be taking the sheets out of the washer and putting them in the dryer.  

On a lighter note I found out something kind of funny last night. Since Kyle and I started dating I thought he didn't like painted fingernails, only toenails. For 3 years now I haven't painted my nails except the occasional french tips which were approved by Kyle.

For some strange reason I painted my nails yesterday. I asked Kyle if he minded. He said they looked great! The only thing he doesn't like are fake nails, but that I should paint my nails more often... Who knew. 

Well, time for another nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment