Friday, April 27, 2012

Proposal/Family

I'm pretty behind on blogging, but this is my attempt at catching up. Kyle and I have had some fun weekends. 

At the beginning of the month we went up to L.A for a surprise engagement party! One of Kyle's best friends got engaged and it was so fun to be there with them as they celebrated. I failed and didn't take any pictures. BUT... I did take a couple of pictures of our next day when we saw the Talcott's. Kyle and I love our time with our nieces and nephews. Unfortunately Elijah, Vanessa, and Amelia are in Idaho so we don't get to see them as often (but Aunt Bek-Bek is coming!) 
I Didn't get pictures of the proposal night, but I did get some of the boys the next morning at breakfast. These friends have been such a blessing! (and for some reason Colton is always wearing his north face jacket WHENEVER I want a picture of him, and it glows)

Sweet Daniel with his mouth full of food. He is good at posing for the camera though, sometimes he even says "cheese"

He takes a little bit after Abigail when it comes to posing for pictures. But I just see this and want to squeeze him! What a precious boy.


Playing with David and Daniel is one of our favorite things.  It was just a fun family day. We hung out around the house and then all (by all I mean Dan, Katie, Deb, Kyle, Me and the boys) piled in the van and went to Costco. Yes, Debbie did get on the cart with Davy and was pushed around by Dan. 

Then it was off to the Habit for dinner. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment