Friday, April 27, 2012

Birthday celebration day in Newport

I have a fantastic husband. He invited 2 dear friends down for an early birthday celebration and then surprised me by taking us to Newport after church. He rented a boat! He knows me so well. Then we rented one of those 4 seater bikes and rode all around before dinner. SUCH a fun day!

Steve and Lauren.... Steve and I are birthday twins!

blurry, but they are just so cute...especially Lauren


the captain :)

This little kid was a pro! We were all very impressed


on the back of the "Siri"

the boys playing chinese fire drill except they couldn't touch the ground because it was lava...

also, they are just obsessed with climbing!

point proven!

just a quick stop for a work out

I let people borrow my boat for the day.... i wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment