Friday, April 27, 2012

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. It was such a sweet day. I got calls from friends and family I woke up to a sweet note from Kyle and when I checked my e-mail he had sent me a gift card so I could get coffee before work. He knows me!

The first graders wrote me happy birthday cards. They were sweet and so funny. 
Some of the cards said things like, "I love you, do you know your abc's?" "Zack thinks you look 32, but I think your 18" "happy birthday, I'm having a bad day"

The Tracy's got me flowers and a gift card to Hobby Lobby. I am SO thankful for them, honestly an amazing family that I am blessed to know.

My sweet friend Megan made me this!!! She is so talented and thoughtful. It is EXACTLY what I wanted, and I know she made it better than I could have.

Bri sent me chocolate covered strawberries with one of the sweetest cards ever :) I miss her.

Then the best present, Kyle came home with dinner, dessert and flowers, a perfect present and  he was home early enough we got to enjoy the night together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment