Friday, December 2, 2011

Opryland/Friday

Things have been a whirlwind here. Steph and I have been running errands like crazy. I was thrilled to get to spend the week with her and help as much as she needed, but when we pulled up to the airport to pick up the other bridesmaids it was like a breath of fresh air. They had energy and were smiling and ready to breath some life into the tired bride and I.

We haven't stopped laughing!

We went out to a fun dinner last night. (Thank you so much Mr. Pannell) We laughed some more and then went to Opryland.

Oh Opryland... a great time. And maybe an embarrassing one. We have to do a dance off at the wedding. Yes, a dance of. No, we don't want to. Really, not one of the girls wants to do it, but this is Paul's dream. So we are submitting to the groom for a moment and going to do a dance off. 

I got inspired while listening to a version of Carol of the Bells. Sooooo I started choreographing our dance right there in Opryland.  People stared, we laughed, people laughed. It was a good time. 

Now for the Rehearsal day. Mani's and Pedi's, and more of helping the bride. "Your wish is my command" :) Honestly she's one of the best brides I've ever been around. 

I'll post pictures when I can. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment