Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stockings

I got a package in the mail from my aunt (my mom's youngest sister) a couple of days ago. In the package were some sweet things along with two stockings for Kyle and I. 

My sisters and I have had the same stockings since we were.... well our whole lives as far as I can remember. 

My aunt (my mom's second sister) cross-stitched them for us, so it feels only natural that our first stockings as a married couple should also be made for us by an aunt!

 My sister also has a blog and today she wrote about another family tradition.. our Chrsitmas tree. You can read all about it at houseofbussell.blogspot.com

Well I promised pictures from tennessee, here are a few. I realized after I uploaded them that I took a LOT! so I am only showing a few.

decorations at the factory... The factory is this old factory turned into a business/shopping center it's also where the church and reception were








corinna, steph, jamie

steph's favorite place. Williams Sonoma

corinna with maid of honor jessi


bachelorette party part one









grand old opry









breakfast and coffee at stephs favorite coffee shop FIDO, wedding morning





































No comments:

Post a Comment