Friday, December 16, 2011

Over the Mountains and Through the Woods

It's not exactly "to grandmothers house we go" (although we will spend plenty of time there,) but Tomorrow morning we leave for Idaho!

We have really been looking forward to this. Two weeks with my whole family. I love Christmas. 

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning, we'll drive to San Clemente and pick up my (this is about to get complicated) Brother-in-law Dan's, Dad's suburban. He is letting us borrow it for the trip. Next stop is Santa Clarita where I'll pick up Dan and my sister Deb. Katie got to fly up early with the boys, and Jessie already lives there.... anyways, (how confusing was that!) 

So it's going to be 13 hours in the car for Kyle, Dan, Deb and me. The boys are in for a treat! Deb and I are a blast on road trips! ;-) The way home will be even better since we'll be adding Katie and their two boys with us. 


(ok, total side note right now. I was singing the song over the mountains and through the woods in my head because it's the title of this post.. and i realize it could be "Over the Mountain and TO the Woods! hahahaha if you met me after I got married my maiden name is Wood. Wow I'm a dork, and clearly a little excited about going to Idaho) 


I might post when I'm home, I might not.. so if I don't I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope that you enjoy your family, friend and that you remember that as fun as the festivities are the Holiday is really about Jesus being born, so that He could die for our sins and rise again! What a glorious Savior!


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment