Sunday, December 4, 2011

Home

I am finally home with my hubby! I missed him so much. I realized how much more I like traveling with him. We haven't traveled much apart from each other since we started dating. While in Tennessee I would experience something and my first reaction would be to want to tell Kyle all about it. 

He picked me up from the airport today and took me out to lunch and then home. We couldn't stop smiling. It was fun to see him be excited to see me. He told me I was silly for not realizing he missed me as much as I missed him. 

He asked me all about the trip: Who I met, how I was able to help Steph and the people there, he asked all about how Steph was doing, and on and on.

That is something I really love about Kyle. He has made it a point to love the people in my life and make them his friends as well. I also love how he encourages me to be a good friend. He let me rush out the door early on Tuesday without even saying goodbye so that I could be with my friend. He told me he would miss me, that he loves me, but that this is what we have wanted. We were blessed to be served so well during our wedding and we wanted to be able to pass that on.

Stephanie was a breathtaking bride. It was so great to spend time with her and the bridal party! I have some fun wedding and Tennessee stories but I will share them over the next couple of day, hopefully with some pictures.

I'm ready to dive back into the Christmas Spirit. I'm hanging stockings tonight.  Kyle and I are looking forward to our next adventure, time in Idaho with family over the holidays. 

Here is a fun version of Carol of the Bells for you.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vNcGlM8O3I
also, Kyle and I watched the santa clause the other day.. remember that movie with Tim Allen... So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment