Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tennessee

I was supposed to leave tomorrow afternoon for Tennessee to be in my dear friend Stephanie's wedding. 

Well, she called me a little in a panic, just needing help. So I (thanks to me other dear friend Megan who drove me to the airport) jumped on a plane and landed in Tennessee last night. 

I am loving being in the South. I had to explain to my husband that "South" or "Southern" is a way of life, not necessarily just geographic. 

I love the brick, the accents, sweet tea, white fences and being with Steph.

I am trying to channel all of my wonderful bridesmaids. Kyle and I have said over and over that we can't wait to repay the kindness shown to us at our own wedding. So... I'm thinking of the help I recieved and give it to her. 

also, I miss kyle... a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment