Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treating 2011

Have you seen the movie UP? Kyle and I LOVE it. We saw it first in the theater with my oldest sister Katie and brother in law Dan. It was a great date! Anyways, like I said we loved it, and now own it. 








When it came time to deciding what Kyle and I would be for Halloween  the choice was obvious. We had to be Russel and Kevin (the bird).... can you guess which one I was? 

my beak is having a couple issues in this picture.. oh well

We met up with the Tracy's and (and some other friends, but I didn't get them on my camera:(  ) It was a blast! 



Rapunzel

notice in this picture nacho suddenly gained weight... he was inspired by Russel's stuffing



ok, so Kyle is kind of the star.. but he's my hubby, so it's allowed :)
 

1 comment: