Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

What a WONDERFUL weekend! Kyle and I got to spend our first Thanksgiving together as a married couple. I kept telling Kyle that it was our first Thanksgiving, and he would laugh at me and say 

"No, it's our third Thanksgiving together Bek, first as a married couple." 

He's so technical.

We drove up after our church's Thanksgiving service Wednesday night and crashed at my sisters house. 

We woke up early, got to spend a little time with my sister, brother in law, and nephews. We miss them so much! 

7:30am Kyle ran out the door to play flag football. What is Thanksgiving without a game of football? 

We washed up and headed down to Mom and Dad Thompson's house as quickly as we could. What a great day! I felt at times like I couldn't quit smiling. We got to catch up, eat great food and just enjoy each other.

I have a patient husband... he took this while his 49ers were playing!
We were both given surprise early Christmas presents... 

I told Kyle that I don't need anything else for Christmas, his parents outdid themselves. They got me a kitchen aid blender! 

She fits in perfectly next to Luigi

1 comment:

  1. Okay I'm officially jealous. A Kitchen Aid???? I've wanted one for like ever except that I just can't bring myself to pay $300 for a mixer when I already have a handheld and an old Sunbeam one from Brian's grandma... I have to call you soon... Miss you!

    ReplyDelete