Monday, April 28, 2014

Point and Shoot

It was my birthday this past weekend and my sweet husband saved up and bought me a camera. He knows me better than I know myself because I tried to print a few pictures that I had taken with my iphone and although they looked great on my phone, they were pretty blurry once printed. (I am not all that savvy with photo stuff.. so many of you might know how to take a great iphone photo) Anyway, I just thought of all the moments I thought I would miss, that is until Kyle handed me my camera.

It's a nice camera, but nothing too fancy (I'm not trying to start a photography business) just something that I can point and shoot, and print, and save!

He's the best!

So here is my first time taking pictures of J with the new camera.



I'm still figuring out how to use this.. and you can see why I am not going into a photo business for myself.. but I am pretty happy that I can print these and they will come out clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment