Thursday, April 3, 2014

Church History, Memory Verse, Ugly Family Photos

I have a real desire to study the history of the church. It is a desire that has been growing more and more, and I have sporadically read through Foxe's Book of Martyrs. However, I really want to dig into this and am a bit overwhelmed as to where to start.

So, any of my friends out there who happen to read this, please give me some tips on where to start. Book Titles, Articles, Sermons, etc.... I'll take any help.

Send me an email, a comment, a text or just let me know somehow some way.

P.s. if you are a part of the group memorizing with us. We are finishing up the section of Mark 8. We memorized the first part and then realized we really cut it short by not going to the end.

 So memorize Mark 8:37-38 "For what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."

P.s.s I saw an idea on pinterest. It's the ugly family photo album. It's filled with all of those photos that you quickly delete off your phone, un-tag yourself from, and pray that your friend deletes from their camera. Anyway, Kyle and I were talking and thought it would be so funny to have one. Just to keep our vanity in check in this Instagram "selfy" age.

Soooo, like all good moms our first ugly family photo is of my helpless child, who doesn't even know what a photo is. Mwahahahaha!

Ok, fine, I will also share one of myself. Thanks to my old roommate for capturing this. Isn't it bad enough that everyone in the airport saw me sleeping like this?


No one else may find any of this funny, but I am laughing so hard!

Ah! I posted this and then had to come back and add another one. I just found this. My roommate and I actually dressed up like this on purpose, (matching!) and made a music video when we were stuck on campus alone over winter break. we were going CRAZY!!!! If this doesn't make your day, I don't know what will.

( I have a feeling Kyle wont make it into the album)

No comments:

Post a Comment