Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2 months

I can't believe my little guy is already 2 months old! ( I am pretty sure this is something I will say every month.) he cooperated a little bit more and let me take some pictures of him.







He is growing so much. I love how he smiles and laughs. He is kicking his legs, and has found his tongue. He's sticking it out all the time.

I finally got some pictures of him with Aunt Lara and Uncle Jonas! I can't really tell you how sweet it is to watch them love on Jonathan.


Here is a small list of things you are doing now that I hope I never forget!

-The way you attack the bottle when you're hungry
- You're starting to try and hold the bottle
- You smile and laugh more all the time
- You enjoy playtime on your mat
- You still LOVE to snuggle. I hope that never stops
- You wake up slowly with lots of stretches
- You love to look at lights
- Sometimes you smile so big your eyes squint into little half-moons
- You love to have your hands and arms up. Especially when you sleep




No comments:

Post a Comment