Friday, February 28, 2014

His Laugh

One of my favorite things about Kyle is that he chooses joy. I know that there can sometimes be  an inward battle going on, and that he works hard and is tired, but at the end of the day when he comes home, he chooses joy.

2 nights ago I wasn't feeling super well so Kyle slept upstairs so that he could help me with Jonathan during the night if I needed it. I went in the room to change Jonathan's diaper and our little man started crying louder than ever and of course woke Kyle up. Instead of being annoyed at his loss of sleep (he had to get up at 4) or rolling over and trying to drown out the noise, I just heard him start to laugh. He loves all the noises that our little boy makes and enjoys every moment with us... even at 2 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment