Friday, February 21, 2014

Blessed beyong measure!

Kyle, Jonathan, and I have been blessed beyond measure, both by our family and our church body. Every time we turn around someone is showering us with love. The Lord has filled so many needs through the church body.
A good friend and photographer, Amber came to bring us dinner, then went above and beyond by bringing Jonathan rainbow sandals (my favorite) and took newborn pictures of him! The pictures she took are now on my parents fridge and framed. They are also in his great-grandmothers home.



I was offered another photo shoot by some friends of ours. How precious to capture these moments. I will treasure them forever!

Even the younger friends at church couldn't wait to share in our joy and excitement!
Somehow I haven't captured any pictures with the Tracy family... probably because through this whole process they have been behind the scenes serving my entire family! We will be posting some pictures with our second family soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment