Monday, November 19, 2012

New Series

Kyle and I love listening to Matt Chandler. Kyle started listening to him about two years ago, I think, and then got me listening to him as well. If you don't know He is the Senior Pastor of The Village Church in Dallas Texas. 

Well, when I got my smart phone, OF COURSE I had to get the Village Church App. I am so glad I did. This morning at work (since the children are gone and it's as quiet as... hmmm, my mind is totally blank of quiet things right now) I started listening to a series on holiness that he did with his church back in July. 

So, here's the deal..... (Oh! as silent as the grave, as quiet as a church mouse, so quiet you could hear a pin drop, sure now I remember after it's too late. I guess I get that from my mom. My dad used to say that he couldn't tell my mom a joke on Friday, because she'd laugh out loud at church on Sunday. Wow, I'm digressing again!) Back to the deal. I started listening to the series on holiness and it is wonderful. I highly recommend it. So if you would like to listen, just click here. The first sermon in the series is called "starting point" which is pretty appropriate if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment