Thursday, July 3, 2014

Jonathan's Songs

I try and read to Jonathan and sing to him and play music for him at least a little bit every day. What ends up happening is that I get his songs stuck in my head and I sing them to myself all day. It's been a blessing in disguise. These songs are just a couple of lines and usually no more than 2 verses. But as simple as they are, they carry truth in their words. Simple truth's that remind me of child-like faith.

"Be careful little eye's what you see. For the father up above is looking down in love, so be careful little eyes what you see. ( and then it's hands, feet, mind, mouth, and heart)

"Trust and Obey, for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey."

"I have the peace that passes understanding down in my heart... because.. I have the love of Jesus down in my heart."

"My God is so BIG, so Strong, and so Mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do."

"I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart, I will enter His courts with Praise. I will say this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad."







No comments:

Post a Comment