Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ree to the Rescue

I called my two older sisters the other day and asked what they are making for dinners these days. I feel like I've been in a slump. I blame it on the weather (It just wont turn to fall around here!) and pregnancy, because who really wants to blame themselves for not being able to come up with some fun dinners?

Well my oldest sister told me that she loves The Pioneer Woman (let's be real, who DOESN'T love her?) Well I've pretty much turned on Food Network, watched her show every night, and then made whatever she just made for dinner.

Kyle's been happy, I've been happy to have some ideas (even if they aren't my own) and slowly but surely I am coming out of my slump.

I'd add them to my recipe page, but they aren't my recipes at all! I'm sure Pioneer Woman wouldn't want me plagiarizing, so just go to her site HERE or to her Food Network page HERE .

In other news, I find out in 15 days if we're having a boy or a girl! EEEK! I can't believe it... So let the guessing begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment