Monday, September 23, 2013

Finally Fall!

I have come to grips with the fact that Fall in California is just no the same as Fall everywhere else. *sigh*  However, the weather is FINALLY cooling down. The mornings are crisp, the nights are cool, and although the predicted high today is 92, it wont last for long.

I had a 3 day weekend. It changed my life! (perhaps that is a little dramatic, but it felt life changing) I was able to get things done around the house, I went on a looong walk, which was very nice for my legs, I slept and actually felt rested for the first time since I've been pregnant. I truly felt better than I have in a long time. It was fantastic.

Kyle and I enjoyed a weekend of getting chores done, going through our budget, doing a couple of "fall" activities, like going to a high school football game, and making pumpkin bread for our neighbor.

Kyle and I also enjoyed a ton of laughs together. I love being married to my best friend. I couldn't fall asleep last night because I had the giggles and couldn't stop laughing, which made Kyle laugh, and then I fell off the bed! Hehe

I am so happy that it's fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment