Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

It's Teacher Appreciation Week! This week is just as good as birthday week, or Christmas! (yes, I said birthday week, because at a school kids bring you cards all week long.) I love the homemade gifts and cards the best.


I had one note from a student say, "You have made me realize what an awesome school this is. I wish we could hang out more. I appreciate the time you take to read with me."

How could that do anything but make your day?!

Speaking of making my day.... I had 4 third graders write me apology cards today because they didn't listen to me in the lunch room yesterday.

Oh my goodness they are so cute!

Here are some snippets from them:

"I am very very sarey that I was not lessining. and also for messing-orond. and haveing fore you to cull me 5 times."

"Dear M.s Beckkiy im sorry for disobaying you and not paying attenchen."

"Me and my friends are so so sorry that we where disobaiying you. sinsexley, Matthew"

I love working at a school.

No comments:

Post a Comment