Thursday, May 9, 2013

Suzy

I know I just posted something, but I just saw a sneak peak of a project one of my small group girls is working on for me. I am SO excited about it!

I told her a favorite hymn of mine and some favorite verse and she is making a total of 6 pages for me that will look something like this:



The girls may not realize it, but I have been abundantly blessed by having the privilege of leading their small group. They are a daily encouragement to me!

I really got to know Suzy at Summer Camp last year. She went only because her father really wanted her to, but she was open minded. I got to sit next to her on the bus and hear a bit about her and knew instantly how much I was going to love her!

By the time we arrived at camp she was already glad she went.

I have seen her open up to the girls, and ask for accountability. She is consistent with her time in the Word, and is always ready to be pushed harder and learn more.

I love her honesty and love for those around her.

Every time I look at my art I will also think of the sweet girl who made it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment