Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2 years

Today marks 2 years of being married to the man of my dreams. I can't begin to tell you of the blessing it is to be his wife! I have learned so much from him. Kyle is patient, humble, teachable, and is a man who loves to memorize scripture. He has gently lead me. Lovingly points out sin. He works hard to provide for us, and he loves to take me on adventures! I am FAITHFULLY loved.

Here are some fun/random pictures from our journey thus far:

(I randomly take pictures of him all the time, because I think he's so cute!!! It's not his favorite, but he smiles anyway)
Engagement Shoot

Just being pirates for Halloween. Arg!

Camping in Joshua Tree

a little trip to Bozeman Mt. Kyle loved it as much as I said he would!

Tennessee for our dear friends wedding

date night! (I just had to take a picture of him. his lips were so red it looked like lipstick.. hahahahaha)

Camping in the Sierra's

yes, camping again. "Team 'Merica"

Supporting my sister at a recital. Wow! she has a great voice!

Just stopping by Minnie's for a bite to eat and a chat

Memorial Day Weekend. He's thinking "why in the world am I smiling for another random photo?!?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment