Monday, March 10, 2014

1 month

I cannot believe it's already been a month! There are so many things that J does that I don't wan to forget, and it is the best to see his little personality already showing.

He likes to cuddle, and LOVES to sleep on Daddys chest.
He is a "good" baby, not fussy.
He likes when I hold him and dance in the kitchen
He makes faces all the time, and he makes more faces in his sleep than when he is awake.
I love how he holds my hand when I feed him
He's started to smile (and not just gas smiles)
He looks just like his dad, but has my coloring.
I love to watch him dream... what do babies dream about?!
Being at home with him, is one of my greatest blessings.

My sweet son just wouldn't cooperate and let me take 1 month pictures of him...You know, the one where they are in a chair or on the couch with a "1 month" sign next to them in some cute outfit.. I did manage to snap pictures of him all day though.


Here are our 1 month photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment