Thursday, October 10, 2013

Last Friday Night... and Saturday and Sunday

Kyle and I drove up to LA last weekend, it was time to visit family and friends. We got to stay with my sweet friend Michelle who I haven't been able to see as much as I wish I could. She has the most adorable baby, and her and her husband are always so fun to see!

We caught up with Kyle's parents. It was nice to just be able to sit and talk. (and of course eat, mom makes fantastic food) It felt a lot like when Kyle and I were dating and would go over for Sunday afternoons.

We saw my oldest sisters family. That is always so fun! Andrew has grown SO much. I think he looks like a little marine, because his hair only grows on the top of his head, and it looks like the sides are shaved. David got to play football with Uncle Kyle, and Danny couldn't wait to wake him up from his nap so they could play!

We celebrated Deb's belated 25th birthday. We only had a "5" candle so she held up her signature peace sign as the 2.

We heard one of our close friends preach, and then had lunch with some of Kyle's "brothers".

It was a great weekend! We came home, and I was able to make dinner... very simple, but yummy, and I'm always happy when Kyle and I can just sit down and eat together. I also found our Halloween Costumes for this year! I'm excited!








No comments:

Post a Comment