Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Camping

I have been desperately trying to capture some fall in Southern California. I decided that camping was a must.... then the government shut down... then it opened... and we booked a site...then they canceled our site... then we found a new site!

Whew!

I didn't think it would happen.

We headed to big bear with some great friends and had a blast!!! (I stole all the pictures from the Maly's since they took the best pics)




packing up
The boys trying to start fire with flint and steel
First Night by the Fire
Kyle did it!
walking down to the lake


Kyle doing his favorite thing...

and his second favorite thing




The whole gang. The Woodsum's on the left and the Maly's on the right, and my big pregnant belly in the middle... I'm stretching the life out of my already kind of small fleece.

No comments:

Post a Comment