Friday, October 26, 2012

I got a smart phone

So I realize that it's 2012 and I'm pretty much the only person in the world without a smart phone.... well used to be the only person in the world without a smart phone.

I finally got an iphone.Just a perfect little iphone4 that we got for free since we switched to verizon, and that's the true beauty of this story. We switched back to Verizon.

I love verizon. Truly. They have the best service, and it has been a long year and 8 months without them. Kyle finally broke down, we had one dropped call too many and bam.. we have Verizon! Can you tell I love verizon?!

Anyway, I thought that I would share with you that I've entered the 22nd century. (I was even taught how to use emoticons! is that what they are called?)

No comments:

Post a Comment