Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Having a Good Cry

I was talking to a co-worker after a very stressful day of work and she commented to me that she heard once that women produce a chemical that is released when we cry. Thus, the fact that women need a "good cry" is a real thing, because women need to release this toxin.

I googled it, and google seemed to agree with her theory. I decided not to do any more research on the matter and accept that women need to cry and the fact (according to a lot of studies I read via google) that we cry 4 times more than men suddenly became perfectly justified. 

(Please know that I am writing all of this with a slight air of sarcasm, however, the next part is  VERY serious)

I think I am going to take advantage of Kyle's late night at work and cuddle up on the couch and watch a tear jerker. Maybe I'll feel less stressed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment