Monday, February 20, 2012

the real Valentines date

Saturday came so quickly, it was a pretty busy week for us. We decided to sleep in and enjoy a relaxing morning. 

Then we started our date. First we went to Peterson's. It's a bakery in Escondido that has really good donuts and coffee. 



The donut was HUGE, we could only eat half of it at a time. 

Then Kyle took me to Coronado. We rented bikes and went all around the island. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was such a fun time together. 





these little ducks were following us for a bit. We decided they were like Kyle and I. Tall and white, short and brown

aren't they cute!

I've always wanted to go to the Hotel del, I don't really know why, just always have. We finally got to. I forgot to take a picture of it! 

Then we went to dinner at Peohe's. It was the perfect end to the date. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment