Monday, February 13, 2012

our "thing"

We finally did it. Kyle and I had a completely schedule free weekend! It was a blast. We didn't do much, which was kind of the point. We did sort of celebrate 3 years since the day he asked me out. (He's really good at remembering dates like that)

The next couple of weekends are already filled up so it was nice to have this little breather to just enjoy one another. 

Someone asked me on Sunday what Kyle and I like to do together, if we have a "thing". I was kind of stumped at first. We enjoy doing everything together. We like to hike, camp, climb, (anything outdoors really) watch movies, play catch, work on projects around the house, read together, etc., but we don't really have a "thing".
I asked Kyle the same question that had been asked me. He was quiet and then said, " honestly I like doing everything with you, we don't have a thing I guess, it's more like everything is the stuff we enjoy together. I just like being on your team."

I guess that's not super romantic sounding, especially with Valentines Day tomorrow, but I think it's perfect.

P.s. I keep on getting random texts from him saying things he enjoys doing with me, just so I don't think he finds us boring..as if life with Kyle could be boring

No comments:

Post a Comment