Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Meekness

My mother listened to a series on Meekness by Revive Our Hearts and said it was so encouraging to her and that she thought I should listen also.

Well I did, and it has been encouraging. However, I wanted to dig in a little deeper. I have ordered a book that I will share with you once I've read it. I have also started a word study. I am finding all the verses I can on the subject and memorizing them as well.

As women we are called to meekness, and the blessings of meekness are ABUNDANT!

Today I just want to leave you with the definition of the word. It is my prayer that I become a meek woman.

Meek (meekness): 1. Mild of temper; soft; gentle; not easily provoked or irritated; given to forbearance under injuries. 2. Appropriately humble. Submissive to divine will


No comments:

Post a Comment