Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday Weekend

I was overwhelmed with the love this weekend! I had phone calls and facetimes from my family and friends. More cards than I knew what to do with  (perk of working in a school) and just a great time with everyone I saw!


We got to watch Davy play T-ball. Needless to say it was adorable!
He might love his uncle a little bit
I LOVE David's pose here! It was fun to Have Deb up. We got to hang out for the afternoon and see her new apartment which was wonderful! She is going to make an adorable home!

Let the BBQing begin! It seemed like these two were laughing the whole time. It was a huge blessing that Nate and Hillary made the long drive to celebrate with us!
I Love this family!

The Prohaskas also made a long drive with their little one to celebrate!
I can't imagine where I'd be without these two girls friendships. They have been faithful friends through all of life's milestones. Seeing them made my day!


Of course we had to have a bon fire!
My birthday twin and his beautiful wife! They are some of our dearest friends. And they are the best hosts EVER! I can't wait to go to Tennessee with them next month!


I love seeing Kyle with his friends.... They are more like brothers.

Visiting our old church and hearing John preach on Evangelism was a blessing

Any time I get to hang out with this family I am happy!
the boys :)










No comments:

Post a Comment