Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The day before Elijah's Birthday

I am already beginning to show signs of being very similar to my grandmother. I have the worst time remember my nephew and nieces birthdays! Actually, after David and Elijah, I don't know any of their birthdays. It's so sad that I'm already losing my mind. I have been there for each of their births except for Amelia. (I think her birthday is in the end of April) And it was VERY hard for me to miss it.


Well, my sister went into labor this day, 4 years ago.  I accidentally call Elijah on the 11th every year instead of the 12th, because we though she would deliver on the 11th. This year,  I actually called him a month early. (Elijah knows EVERYONES birthday, I think I'll have the 4 year old make me a birthday calendar...)

I miss him so much. He is thoughtful, a great big brother, very protective, and he is smart! Not in the "your biased about your own nephew" kind of smart, it's the "he can complete puzzles with the pictures side down" kind of way, or the "I'm turning 4 and remember 20 family members birthdays" kind of way.  He has a kind of hard time sharing, but what first born doesn't! He has a tender heart like his aunt Abigail. He LOVES family. He loves to laugh. He is ok with a little alone time. He loves to read. 

I wish that he lived closer so that I could take him on dates and he could get to know us better. 

The last time I saw him I was able to go to his house play some fun music and dance with him. I wont ever forget it!

Happy Birthday (a day early) Elijah! Aunt Bek-Bek loves you VERY much. 

I stole all off my pictures from my sisters blog because she takes great pictures and has more of Elijah than I do. You can check out her blog HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment