Wednesday, January 22, 2014

baby's room... part 1

Kyle has been doing the ultimate "honey do" list! He has built me a bedroom, painted it and stained the floor... and he has done touch-ups to our old room, which is now the baby's room. We will finally be done today and I took the worst pictures EVER, but at least it is a bit of a visual of the baby's room for now. A lot of the fun details (like the shelves that Kyle is building) will come over time. We are at least comfortable that if the baby came today, we would be ready!

This is the horrible brownish/peachish color that covered every single inch of our apartment when we moved in... We never got around to painting the closet... nothing like some nesting to get it done... or have your husband get it done.
it's now grey with white trim... (I forgot to get a finished picture)

the little twin bed I will probably find myself crashing on after 2am feedings.. again, horrible picture and terrible lighting.. but I do love the bed.

His baby book and first toy plane

"little tiger" now has a permanent little home

We finally made the crib and we are excited for the bedding taht is coming from my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment