Thursday, March 21, 2013

Moving.... again

Well we were really blessed to be able to move into a new place that is in a great location and will be saving us some money. We have just moved in and we already like it. I think I will really love it when we are settled.

It's been a bit of a process. 

 This is "before" of the new place
"Before"
In process. Kylie was a HUGE help! (Except for when she got stuck between our toilet and bathtub.... trying to paint all of the crevices. )


Monique was excellent at making all of our lines straight!

This stair well is the bane of my existence right now...

Lara was so sweet to help us brick our wall (thanks for the bricks Kylie!)

More stairwell

Even more stairwell... I had to stand like Kyle was over and over.. I never want to paint it again!

Some of our helpers! I wish I had a picture of the Woodsums and Maly's too!
Ummm... a random before picture that just doesn't want to be at the top of the post... I've tried moving it quite a few times.


"Freddie" He is a little bird that flew in while I was packing up the old place. He did NOT want to leave!


AJ Woodsum to the rescue!

And Megan too!!!

My packed up apartment!


No comments:

Post a Comment