Friday, February 15, 2013

a little catch up

The past couple of weeks have been a blur, so I am going to go back a little and catch you up. It might be a little stream of consciousness, but here we go...

We went up to watch the Super Bowl on.... well on a Sunday, I don't remember the date.

I think it is really weird that Kaepernick "kisses" the verses on his biceps after he finishes a good play because with that helmet on he isn't even close to actually kissing anything...

The next weekend we headed up to LA again for a friends wedding. Kyle was in the wedding so we were there from Thursday night - Sunday night... it was fun to see old friends, family, and of course it was great to go to the wedding.



I woke them up with the flash, but I couldn't help it.... it was so cute to see them cuddling.

When we got home we jumped into a busy week of work, but it ended so well with Valentines Day.

My desk was overflowing with Valentines from the students and parents. It was so sweet. 
Kyle drew this for me, He's so cute... I didn't take a picture of anything else he did. But I will try to take one from our date this weekend. 

My favorite Valentine of the whole day was from one of my favorite students. He sent his crush a poem that said:

"Courtney, I see you look at all the other guys, 
(and it really makes me yawn)
They are hamburger and french fries,
While I'm Filet Mignon"

HAHAHA! It made my day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment