Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January... so far

2013 has started quite wonderfully, but also so busy that I still think Christmas was yesterday. I was kindly reminded by my mother that I haven't really posted much and that she would love to see some pictures of Winter Camp and life recently. 

Winter Camp was great! God did wonderful things through the teaching of His Word.I was graciously humbled to see Him work in many peoples lives including my own, and a girl who was in my cabin got saved! He works miracles every day.



We stopped on the way up to camp to get a little coffee and wait for some people who didn't know the way. I couldn't resist snapping some photos of the girls. It's not my whole small group, but I love the time I got to spend with each of these girls... and in my small group or not, I am blessed by them!

We got to camp and had 3 days of listening to sermons on Joseph and Judah as well as having wonderful Praise...


I even got to wake up to a snow fall! It felt like home. I sat in front of big windows watching it snow, sipping on tea and reading my Bible. Talk about a perfect morning!

We had 110 kids at camp! More than expected, and so the buses were full. Kyle, me and the Maly's ended up driving back with Jonas, a friend of ours. It was a fun car full of people, but a little crammed. 


Wow we looked like a haggered bunch that hadn't got any sleep!

Other than camp, January has gone pretty smooth. I have joined the 5 o'clock club, which you can read about at the girl talk blog, and started a study in the Psalms. Kyle and I have been able to spend some fun time together. I am back to work. (I missed it more than I'd like to admit) Things are great in the Thompson home!

No comments:

Post a Comment