Monday, July 23, 2012

Couples Retreat

Couples Retreat was a blast! It was nice to get away for a couples of nights and be in the mountains with friends. 

It was nice to have nothing to do except to enjoy Kyle and the other people on the trip. 

I greatly loved listening to the couples talk, ask questions, encourage one another, and of course laugh.
 
One of our new leaders shared with us.. I can't put the whole sermon on here, but let me tell you, it was good!
 
When I got home I read Glenda Hotton's new blog post. I am so blessed by this woman! Although I can't sit down to tea with her on Tuesday morning like I used to, or sneak into her office for a quick chat (which always turned into her gently and lovingly exhorting me) I can still read her "musings". Click HERE to see her newest post and website. 
 
Enjoy your husbands today!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment