Friday, June 8, 2012

recent memories and adventures

We have been super busy lately. I've done my best to take pictures of everything; and had the intention of actually making a post for each event. That is just not going to happen. So.... here are a collection of little memories and adventures. 

I tried to take some pictures of the Solar Eclipse... not exactly the best pictures.. but it was awesome to watch. 




 I met my friend Mary Anne (that's not how she spells it, but I love to spell it that way because it reminds me of Gilligan's Island) for breakfast at her favorite little spot. It was a really encouraging time.


A good friend adopted the sweetest little baby boy and we got to throw him a shower! Megan and I got there early decorated/baked and enjoyed lunch with Lara. We were very happy with our Nautical masterpiece.. (Megan was more the decorator, I the baker.. although we helped each other with both) 

I made each of the little sails and flags that went into the cupcakes... working at an elementary school is rubbing off on me. 







Two of the Miller boys holding Taylor. Kyle and I have been SOOO blessed by this family. (Pryce, the darker haired boy, and I are in a "the 3rd child is the coolest" club)


So thankful for this man's wisdom, his wife was right next to him, I should have taken a picture of her!


We had some company for the weekend. (Sorry this first picture is blurry) From left to right.. Kyle, my handsome husband, Tommy D. , John Glass, Serj K. 

We stopped at Petersons and then headed for a night in San Diego. 








Of course they had to play at the jungle gym. It was actually a ton of fun



Yesterday we went to the beach with some friends. It was such a good day. Beautiful beach, perfect weather and great people. 

I kinda caught them off guard, but this is the only picture I had of the mom's. Kari is watching her children and Lara posed quickly before running after her daughter.

Such a sweetie! He LOVED the water, we could barely get him out of it.


Kelsey and I had such a good time. She has no fear and let me play with her in the water.


I think you can tell katie is just a little happy :)


We body surfed for hours.. Sadly I lost our little competition. Kyle caught two more waves than me.



If her clothes didn't give it away, we played hard! 

Well there's a snapshot of our last couple weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment