Monday, June 25, 2012

Idaho Update/ Abigail guest blogger (age 9)

I have enjoyed my time in Idaho immensely! I could stay for another month if Kyle was here with me. I made a little "bucket list" of things I wanted to do while I was home; I think I've accomplished everything on it. 

Right now I am in an apron with my little sister next to me (eagerly waiting to guest blog). We have spent the morning making homemade strawberry jam and jumping on the trampoline... doesn't get much better than that!

Without further ado... here is Abigail


Hello everyone we are re-modeling our play room so all the toys are out; and we are also going through old pictures, and when you add that we spent part of the morning making strawberry jam you get a messy home.But that is okay because we can always clean it up.I am so glad that Bekki has come to visit us here
in Idaho, we have just been hanging out and having family time. My friend Sam who lives across the street has been over a few times and has helped us with Elijah and Vanessa and Amelia my two nieces and nephew.Witch brings me back to what have we done all week.So on Thursday Bekki came and we ate a 
family dinner and on Friday day we went over to Jessicas house and Bekki spent some time with Grandma.

 On Friday night we hung out and Becky went to a movie with some friends. Saturday was the day we had a lot of family time and on Sunday we had church and after we went to get frozen yogurt and then my sister Jessica came over for a sister movie night.On Monday we had family time and my friend Sam came over to play and help with the kids.Who knows what we will do for the rest of Bekkis vacation but I am sure we will have fun. Thank you all for reading this. Have a nice day and a great summer. Goodbye.

(As you can tell, lots of family time.. which has been WONDERFUL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment