Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Graduation/Family Day/ Mothers Day

It's been busy for us these last few weeks (as I type that I think of my sister with 3 kids under the age of 3, suddenly I'm not feeling so busy)

This last weekend was one that really made me thankful.

Friday we went to our dear friend Serj's graduation. He was one of Kyle's roommates, the best man in our wedding and needless to say, a brother to Kyle. Such a sweet friend.

Saturday we went to pick up a hutch that we bought from a family we know that is moving. They were neighbors with my sister and so of course, we turned it into a family day. 

It was WONDERFUL! I got to see two of my sisters and have fun sister moments, like us all crammed into the bathroom talking while getting ready for the nights events.

I got to see my brother in law Dan. I cannot think of a more perfect "first brother" the Lord could have brought into our family. 

And last but not least we got to play with the nephews!!!!

Danny playing in the car while Kyle disassembles the hutch and packs it in the car.


just look at that face

David couldn't be bothered with taking off his helmet while drawing with chalk. "Cause aunt bek bek I'm gonna ride my bike again"

playing with the boys, and then started shooting at me!

Danny wants to help...

The boys love their Uncle "Tyle" They can't get enough time with him

They even set up snipers



Sorry for the long post, but I can't tell about the weekend and not mention Mothers Day. 

We had a mothers day breakfast with the In-laws, and then went to church together. It's always funny to see people's reaction to me standing with my In-laws. I'm at least a foot taller then all of them!

Afterwards we went to a picnic in a beautiful park. It was the perfect day. Sunny, but not too hot, great food and great people. It was such a great day.

I am SO thankful for my Mother in law. We get closer all the time and Sunday was a day for me that grew my love even more for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment