Monday, May 28, 2012

1 year ago

One of our first moments alone together

Rick and the men praying for Kyle. I love this picture. We are so blessed by the faithful prayers of our family and friends!

could they be any cuter?

the famous buggy! and it's surrounded by three of my favorite people

I couldn't ask for a better Dad



Kyle tripped stepping onto the stool, I had to hold him up so he didn't fall in front of everyone. It was a very fun first kiss moment, had to make people laugh with the stool and let them know we do realize I am taller than Kyle.


I love this picture. Hillary with happy tears, Jess just happy because she knows how great marriage is, but comforting Hillary. My favorite part is Sweet Vanessa. She is so tender even at that age.

The best children in the world! (I'm going to need a new picture like this now that we have Amelia to add)

"sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters... " name that movie

reception


dancing with my Dad to our song "what a wonderful world". Kyle and I managed to hold our tears back during the ceremony, but I couldn't hold them back here. I'll never forget this moment with Dad.

Bye! off to Kauai! (actually just a short drive to the front of the Hotel where we stayed the night and left for our honeymoon in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I can name that movie! "sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters... many men have tried to split us up, no sir! I'm here to keep my eye on her..." love White Christmas!! We watch it every year! :D

    ReplyDelete